Choosing a Lawn Care Company: 7 Common Lawn Care Service Complaints
Nobody likes to be that customer who complains. So sometimes you put up with bad service, just to avoid an uncomfortable confrontation.
Then you just simmer, quietly fuming, until your blood pressure goes up, you’re in a bad mood, and even that mint chip ice cream in the freezer can’t cheer you up.
How about avoiding all that hassle by choosing a lawn care company that offers such great service, there’s no need to complain?
At Lawn Buddies, we know the things people hate about lawn care companies. Choose a lawn care company that won’t do them.
Take a look.
1. You Don’t See Lawn Improvement
You hired them to get rid of weeds, make your lawn healthier and greener.
So why does it still look the same?
Remember, it takes time to get a lawn in shape, so you need to be patient. It’s not fair to file a lawn care complaint just because you haven’t seen results in a couple weeks.
But if your Boise lawn care company has been treating your lawn for months and you don’t see any improvement, you have the right to be grouchy.
2. They Don’t Return Your Calls
Ugh, this is frustrating. You should be able to get your lawn care company on the phone when you need them.
Or they should at least call you back soon.
3. They Don’t Show Up
Hard to believe, right? But this actually happens, and it’s among the top lawn care company complaints. No excuse.
4. They Leave a Mess
Maybe they leave messy clippings laying around after they leave. Or they leave the gate open. Or you find fertilizer granules littering your driveway and sidewalks. It’s just plain rude.
5. You Never Know if They Actually Showed Up
This is frustrating. Maybe your lawn care company showed up to fertilize or treat weeds. Maybe they didn’t. How are you supposed to know?
6. They Make Things Complicated
When the menu of services, plans, and options is so long that actual weeds have sprouted in the time it took you to get through it, it’s worth complaining.
7. They Don’t Care About Your Whole Lawn’s Health
When a lawn care company zips in, sprays your lawn and zips out, how much attention can they really be paying to what your lawn really needs?
Real lawn health involves more than fertilizer and weed killer.
How Lawn Buddies Prevents Lawn Care Complaints
Your buddies know exactly what drives you crazy, because friends know that stuff.
So here’s how we work hard to prevent lawn care complaints:
- A no-nonsense lawn program. Some companies have so many complicated tiers of lawn care services, you could mow and fertilize your lawn in the time it takes just to choose one.
- We might be on your property to fertilize and treat weeds, but we care about your whole yard’s health. Got a tree full of sticky aphids? We’ll snap a photo and email it to you. Say the word, and we’ll fix it.
- You’ll love our after-visit videos. Five minutes after our lawn care technician leaves your yard, you’ll get an email with a quick video featuring our technician explaining what they just did and any follow-up tips you need to know.
- Payment is easy. Your credit card will be on file with us, so billing couldn’t be easier. No paper invoices or spending a bunch of time on a website figuring out how to pay. We’ll charge your card automatically a week after our visit.
- We’ll close the gate behind us. If your empty trash can is out on the curb when we show up, we’ll haul it back up your driveway.
- You know exactly what you’re getting. No skimping. Take fertilizer for instance. You get five perfectly timed treatments, from early spring right through fall.
- You’ll have a client portal where you can view your invoices and request services. (It sounds high tech, but mostly it means we’re here for you. You’d rather email? We check them, and handle them, daily.)
Is Your Lawn Ready for a New Best Friend?
Trust us. We’ll show up. We’ll be nice. We’ll improve your lawn. We’ll answer your calls. We’ll make it all easy.
With Lawn Buddies, there’s no puzzling over a weed control visit here or a fertilizer treatment there. No stressing about which complicated combination of services is best for your lawn.
You don’t have time to fuss with all that.
Give yourself a break with a lawn care company in Boise and Idaho Falls that makes things easy.
Welcome to one premium, six-visit lawn care program that includes everything your lawn needs to grow healthy and green.
Fertilizer. Weed treatments. Grub control.
All wrapped up in six visits, each perfectly timed throughout the season, so your grass is green and strong and resistant to weeds.
Got a few minutes? That’s all you need to get started.
Then kick back and relax in your healthy, thriving yard.